I spent time with my family and went to dinner. I got my brows done at Anastasia at Nordstrom (they needed it). Then I got a manicure and pedicure with my 11 year old daughter. (She went for blue with flowers. I was more conservative with a french manicure and OPI Miami Beet on the pedicure). We also went to the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall today. I picked up a pair of Cole Haan Nike Air Dark Silver Metallic Pumps at the Cole Haan Outlet.
That's Rufus, my miniature dachshund, checking them out. :) These will be good for work and something different than my other open toe pumps. They are also made with Nike Air, so they are comfortable.
I went to the Coach Outlet, which was packed with a line outside the store. I got an adorable Coach Soho Leather Bleeker Zip Around Clutch Wallet in Pewter Metallic:
I went to the Banana Republic and J.Crew Factory Outlets and I didn't find anything I loved. I know, hard to imagine, right? The window display was cute, but in store was less exciting. Hey, there are the pearls I paid full price for half that price! Don't you hate it when that happens?
I did like the gingham scarf in store and ended up with a white t-shirt. My husband was shocked when I walked out with a tiny bag spending under $20.
I wore my Sunburst Strip Tank with Nolita Denim Jacket with my Coach Metallic Sydney Boutique Edition Bag:
| J.Crew Nolita White Jean Jacket- S J.Crew Strip Sunburst Tank - M Joe's Cropped Ex-Love Jeans Coach Metallic Sydney Bag J.Crew flip flops Happy Mother's Day by Handbag Aficionado featuring leather shoes I am blessed to be a mother to two wonderful children. That's the best gift of all. |

Those shoes are soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the Cole Haan pumps! Your pooch is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the POLYVORE of the J. Crew Sunburst tank--seeing your review on this prompted me to get it!
ReplyDeleteLove it but wish the arm holes were narrower!!!
No worries though! Happy belated Mother's Day--I think that should be changed to Mother's Week!
the shoes are so cute and love the stripe top too!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes and the outfit!
ReplyDeletePlus your doggie is adorable. Cute blog. I hope you're having a great day. :)
Beautiful shoes!!!
ReplyDelete