Here are some of the favorite things I'm wearing now and/or recent holiday gifts.
I am obsessed with Tory Burch boots lately. In November, I got a pair of Bristol Riding boots in coconut. They look great with jeans, leggings, pencil skirts - you name it. I wanted a pair of black boots as well. I tried the Tory Burch Kiernan Riding Boot in Black (see side by side below with my Bristol). I didn't think I should get two pair so soon, but really wanted them.
I love the gift boxes and bags from Tory Burch:
I love them both so much. I can't decide which ones I love more. I think it depends on the day and outfit!
![]() |
| Tory Burch Kiernan Riding Boot |
![]() |
| Tory Burch Bristol Riding Boot |
The Bristol Riding boots look great with the J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer Beaded Tweed. This is my favorite blazer. I love at the tweed and collar.
I'm also a fan of the new gallery tees from J.Crew.
I got the Hugo Guinness for J.Crew "Blah Blah Blah" Linen Tee. I wore mine like Nicky Hilton did below. I paired it with j.crew black minnies and flats.
I love this tee. I paired it with a a cashmere cardigan and J.Crew cerise bouquet-dot wool scarf.
I also got the J.Crew Hello Tee. I haven't wore it yet and need to come up with some ideas for it.
![]() |
| J.Crew Hello Tee |
![]() |
| J.Crew Glitter Darby Loafers |
Speaking of sparkly things, I got the J.Crew Pear Bracelet on sale for $24.99. I love this bracelet.
![]() |
| J.Crew Pear Bracelet |
![]() |
What are some of your favorite things?

















I went to jcrew today and got the vintage holiday sweater and two hats.
ReplyDeleteLove all you picked up.I have the Hello tee too and wear it with all of my cardis,esp the open cardigan from this winter and the navy jackie.
The navy Jackie is a great idea!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back! Both pairs of boots are fab, they are different colors so you need them both ;) for different color outfits. Nice ideas and I see some sparkles, you know I'm behind those. :)
ReplyDelete:) Thank you! I like your rationale - it's what I used!
Deleteomg OBSESSED those TB boots are fabulous!! love love them!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteYour boots are lovely! I like the Hugo tee w/the scarf. Cute goods, lady!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gigi!!! :)
Deletesuper cool boots :D
ReplyDeleteWWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Great to see your picks again. I love the TB boots and I would have purchased both too. I scooped up the pear bracelet and am looking forward to wearing it with lots of colors. Great buy on the Darby loafer. I wish my store carried more shoes so I could snap up a bargain like that! Thanks for the reviews and belated happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
DeleteI'm regretting missing out on that schoolboy with the beaded collar - I am hoping for some popbacks!
ReplyDeleteCongrads on getting two pairs of Tory boots in such a short time. I don't have the Tory Burch Bristol or Kiernan riding boots but I do have two pairs of Tory Burch Marlene riding boots that I got with 2 months of each other. I guess we love our boots. These are my Tory boots.
ReplyDeletehttps://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dsc04410.jpg
https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/image8.jpg
I love your blog. And your style.
ReplyDeleteDont forget Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez Clothes